Purchased the "Bradford" chandelier. It arrived, we inspected the Chinese made lamp shades. All 6 had chips around the edges. Called Cust service. They said leave the box with the old ones out on front porch, ups will pick up. UPS never showed up. They promised to inspect the new ones. The new ones arrived, worse condition than the original ones, plus they only sent 5 instead of 6 shades.
We picked out the lesser of the evils. Started to install and noticed one of the decorative vertical hanging tubes looked like it had been cut off with a torch. Rough edges, and looks like complete ***.
We are returning the whole thing to them. Very disappointed with Rejuvenation since they sold off to Williams Sonoma, "purveyors of Chinese junk"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."