Purchased the "Bradford" chandelier. It arrived, we inspected the Chinese made lamp shades. All 6 had chips around the edges. Called Cust service. They said leave the box with the old ones out on front porch, ups will pick up. UPS never showed up. They promised to inspect the new ones. The new ones arrived, worse condition than the original ones, plus they only sent 5 instead of 6 shades.
We picked out the lesser of the evils. Started to install and noticed one of the decorative vertical hanging tubes looked like it had been cut off with a torch. Rough edges, and looks like complete ***.
We are returning the whole thing to them. Very disappointed with Rejuvenation since they sold off to Williams Sonoma, "purveyors of Chinese junk"
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "My girlfriend and I checked into the Comfort Inn in Mt. Airy, N.C., only to find bed bugs in the room. With nowhere else to go, we were put..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."