Rejuvenation - Quality of opal shades does not meet expectations
This company sell higher end products at a premium price.I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind of defect.
There are small inclusion and air bubble that are visible when the light is on. I asked to exchange a couple of them out of 8 and with my great surprise and disappointment the one I received as exchange ended up even worst than the one I original I intended to exchange. I believe they do not have a good quality control or simply they can not make this opal shade perfect. I am disappointed becasue I had higher expectation for the products of this company.
Customer serivce is good but they are not the one that inspect the products.Just be aware that what you get is not exactly what you see in their fancy broshures .
Hope this help others
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Opal Shade Schoolhouse And Acorn
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "TAKE BACK FREE ENTERPRISE........BOYCOTT SANDERS THE COMMIE AND HILLERY THE AMBASSADOR KILLER.......... VOTE FOR TRUMP.........TAKE YOUR COUNTRY BACK SAVE IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN.. WE HAVE SHOWNDemocracy definitely works the United States..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "I ordered two rugs (wool) - no issues - I love the rugs and while they are not exceptional quality they are very good for the price I paid. I..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."