Rejuvenation - Quality of opal shades does not meet expectations
This company sell higher end products at a premium price.I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind of defect.
There are small inclusion and air bubble that are visible when the light is on. I asked to exchange a couple of them out of 8 and with my great surprise and disappointment the one I received as exchange ended up even worst than the one I original I intended to exchange. I believe they do not have a good quality control or simply they can not make this opal shade perfect. I am disappointed becasue I had higher expectation for the products of this company.
Customer serivce is good but they are not the one that inspect the products.Just be aware that what you get is not exactly what you see in their fancy broshures .
Hope this help others
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Opal Shade Schoolhouse And Acorn
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "KraftMaid APC "All Plywood Construction" is a true misnomer. The backs of the cabinets are made from a combination of strips of plywood (for wall attachment) and a sheet of..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "Why did you guys screw up the photo gallery? It used to be so much nicer and user friendly. There was nothing wrong with it, but you messed it up...."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities. Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!! Horrible customer service, and a huge..."
- "I went on the Alumna Wallet official site two months ago, thinking about purchasing their product. After filling out the information form I decided NOT to purchase something so hard..."
- "We made the mistake using Empire Carpet to replace our carpet in our home, 3 bedrooms and the stairs. The sales man Bob LaChapelle; completely mislead me about the carpet..."