This company sell higher end products at a premium price.I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind of defect.

There are small inclusion and air bubble that are visible when the light is on. I asked to exchange a couple of them out of 8 and with my great surprise and disappointment the one I received as exchange ended up even worst than the one I original I intended to exchange. I believe they do not have a good quality control or simply they can not make this opal shade perfect. I am disappointed becasue I had higher expectation for the products of this company.

Customer serivce is good but they are not the one that inspect the products.Just be aware that what you get is not exactly what you see in their fancy broshures .

Hope this help others

Had an Experience with Rejuvenation?

Comments

My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - Pillow Issues/Customer Service Mypillow " Upon purchasing the 2 for 1 product, king size, I noticed an obvious difference in the amount of filling in both pillows. I opted..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more